Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Power in Jesus' Name

When I was newly saved (1980) I had an experience that reminds of an abduction. It had nothing to do with aliens and space, but I dreamt that I was laying on a table, surrounded by grotesque, demonic beings. One of them had green skin and a head that looked like that of a rhinoceros', and a big human-like body.

What they were doing, was that they were binding my thoughts. They pulled them out of my head, and for every pull, my conciousness diminished. Finally there was only a very small dot of my conciousness left, the rest was thick, black darkness.

In that moment a thought came that I must call upon the name of Jesus. I was newly saved, and hadn't yet made it a habit, or reflex. So I tried to say the name of Jesus, but I couldn't. Something resisted, I couldn't form my lips and couldn't move my cheek. I tried a couple of times, and finally I managed to squeeze through a small, almost unhearable whispering: JESUS! And immediately all of it disappeared - the darkness, the beings, and the dream. I awoke, and felt an unbelievable thankfulness to Jesus, and understood what a power there is in His name.

This thing, lying on a table surrounded by awful beings and being manipulated by them, is similar to those who are being abducted by "aliens".* It could be that evilness comes in different shapes to different people and in different times.

Or it could be that the powers of cosmos are working in both the spiritual and physical realm, which is what I believe. My experience wasn't physical, but I don't deny that others may have experienced similar things in the physical realm, and been taken aboard spaceships. It is in line with the Bible that encounters with the supernatural can be of both kinds.

It's not fantasies, and not regular nightmares. The Bible shows there is a spiritual world, and that the beings that resides there can descend to our realm, to the physical world. I believe some of these beings are travelling in space, both God's angels and the fallen Watchers. And that they have both spiritual and physical bodies, and can switch from the one to the other, when they chose to.

The acid test for God's good angels is that they love Jesus and don't proclaim anything that is against the Word of God, the Bible.
___


* At that time I knew nothing about abductions.
___


(Originally written in Swedish, 2005, on my website Bibeltemplet)

7 comments:

  1. If you will check out CE4 research, which is interested in helping those with "alien abduction" experiences, the name of Jesus stops most abductions, which points to the fact that these are spiritual, demonic entities in all cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your experience!
    I believe very much in the way God (Yaheuvah, the name, Not just a title, LoRD!) uses dreams, it is in the bible again and again :-)
    Those demon-beings were very much trying to remove your consciousness of Jesus (Yah-ho-shu-vah, Yah is my salvation!, Joshua in english) as Messiah! Knowing Jesus is being awake, alive.

    It reads to me like a warning, 'this is how they try to stop you'.. By removing faith inch by inch, with doubts, to put you back to sleep..

    As for transhumanisim, I have the same wonderings, the bible does say, 'All flesh was corrupted'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a book once- Alian encounters by chuck Missler. Its definitely spiritual warfare. I had been getting attacked in my dreams- I said the prayer at the end of the book- that night I saw the chief whatever it was- It attacked me severely, I woke up and called on Jesus's name, I called the church they prayed for me, a friend recommended taking communion in my home every day with my husband, I never saw it again, nor did I get attacked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing whatever it was had tried to hide its face with some sort of strange fuzzy glass. It wore an orange veil and had finger tips like a pharoah.its face was very ild like the being in Stargate.very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There isn't any such thing as " Space " , as NASA ( ( Hebraic , I'm told , for roughly ) Satan . We can't leave this flat Earth , and go above the Dome. Thank you for your inspirational faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earth is flat yes. Read Enoch we do not spin around the sun or moon they move along the flat earth not the earth around them.

      Delete
  6. There is power in the name of Jesus. Many times I was attacked in my sleep. I could not move, as I tried to move I realised I am been hold tight by an evil force. Then I realise and remember to cast the evil spririt away in the name of Jesus. The minute I cast it away it let go of me and I will wake up. This happend to me not once or twice but a few times. mostly after I prayed before going to sleep. I decided not to pray before going to sleep but rather talk to God and pray as often as I can during the daytime. Since then it never happened again that the evil spirit attack me in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete